What does it take to lead one of the largest aerospace manufacturers in the world?
The UCLU Investment Society, UCLU Business Society and Imperial College Aeronautical Society are proud to bring you Paul Kahn, the CEO of Airbus UK.
Mr Kahn has been the President and CEO of Airbus UK since 2014. He is also the President of ADS Group (Aerospace, Defence, Security & Space). In the past, Mr Kahn has been the Vice-President of Thales and CEO of Thales Canada, running a $500m business that was more profitable than any other Thales groups endeavours around the world.
The event will be structured as a short presentation and a longer interactive Q&A session where audience members will be invited to ask Mr Kahn questions on certain key topics.
1. Introductory Presentation (20min)
– Mr. Kahn’s background, experience and career
– Turning points and key moments in his career path
– Airbus’ pivotal role in the world economy, key technology projects the company is working on (including flying cars with the UK Government)
– The impact of Brexit on Airbus staff and recruitment
– Careers with Airbus
2. Q&A Session (40 min)
– Mr. Kahn will bring up key ideas discussed before and audience members will get the chance to ask questions related to the topic
Date: February 22nd, 2017
Location: UCL Chandler House